August 26, 2008

So Far.....

Well, this is what I have so far.  It is almost finished.  I am just missing a few decorative things, and the baby of course:)  There are some things out that will eventually get put away too.  I am really happy with how it has turned out and am excited for him to get here.  A lot of it was my sister Sandy's idea, Thanks!

I found this furniture on Craigslist while at my sisters house.

The brown bench is from Sandy and the colors couldn't have been any better to go with what I already had.

To the right of the "iron baseball man" we are going to put his name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! It's amazing, you've been busy! You totally look ready for the baby- now it's just a waiting game, huh? =) It's so fun to see how you're doing on your website, hopefully we can see you both soon! Lots of love!

Katy